Tuesday, June 20, 2006

BOOK TIME


yo yo..just wanted to give everyone a glimps in to whats going on with me...so i just started this book called "The Book on Leadership" and i just have to let everyone know about my bet that i made with myself. As you may or may not know im not much of a reader, i would much rather be playing a video games!! but here we go i will try to finish a book by the end the week so what im going to do is post every day about my progress. this way i will feel the pressure to finsih( which i never do).

5 Comments:

Blogger Kimbo said...

Good Luck ! Hope you finish the Book and hope it is a goodie!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Carole Turner said...

Read The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis. It's the best book I have ever read.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Gered Lambert said...

I've always liked reading, but never made it a priority, until I heard these two quotes, which I'll paraphrase.
1. The average millionaire reads 2-4 nonfiction books per month.
2. The only difference in who you are today and who you'll be in five years are the books you read and the people you surround yourself with.
That's a good thing to challenge yourself to do. READ!!

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to know you can read:-) You know I have to give you a hard time. Good luck on the reading about leadership. It's a great subject that's mislead throughout. Many think it's easy being a leader but in reality, it's tough. Talk to you soon. Uncle S.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

Gered...very good points!!!

JP...the way I got started was to force myself to read a minimum of 15 minutes before bed every night for 21 days. Now it is such a habit, sometimes I can't fall asleep if I don't pick up a book for a few minutes.

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home