Tuesday, January 31, 2006

WHAT UP WHAT UP

I got to give props up to my buddy DANO for putting up a link to my page...that’s first class Dan...you are the man.

If you where not able to make it to the "Vision Night 06" then boy did you miss out it was ( in my opinion) one of the best events we have ever put on here at HPC it was funny, informative and just plain cool, and pastor Dino did a slammin job getting the leaders ready for 06. This event for me really sealed the deal on catching this " 06...the finest year ever" bug. I am truly convinced that if i dedicate my self fully to the cause of Christ then my year will truly be blessed. I must encourage every one to walk in faith and believe that this could be the best year ever. To me... that is called faith ...believing what is not seen.

PS. I just got a ticket for an expired inspection sticker, ha ha... the test has begun on whether I still believe this will be my finest year....lol...just jokin...but I really did get a ticket.

1 Comments:

Blogger danohlerking said...

how could any review of vision night not have a segment about jp in there? i'd love to see you post some of the pics you posed for with the celebrities.... that'd round out the review of the night.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home