Sunday, February 19, 2006

GOIN BACK TO CALI.....CALI.....CALI!!!!

yes its true im going back to cali...but only for one week, thanks to my great girlfriend! For V-Day she went out of her way, contacted my friend in L.A., called my boss, and bought a plane ticket for me...YEP shes amazing!!!


So your probably asking why L.A. well its simple but not simple. about 2yrs ago i went out to Cali with my three best friends, and we had a blast but while i was there i felt God pushing on my heart so i began to thinik and think and think and realized that i don't know anything...yes its true( jp admits he knows nothing). so i have taken 2 trips since then to have fun but to also in some way search my heart to see the extent of Gods calling. So im not saying that i will move there, im not saying ...HPC L.A.....and im not say that all i might do is financially assit a local church down there, only God and time will tell. But for you i ask that you pray for me as i fly and meet with great people in L.A oh and get my fresh tan...hahahahaha...

OH i have some great pics of when heather gave it to me, i would love to put them up but heather is not as computer sauve( didnt spell that right) as others so, it might take a while...lol


oh and dont forget to post comments all over this post and the new COMMENT HERE link on the side bar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home