Thursday, February 23, 2006

Feb 23 06 in LA


Yo… today was an amazing day. When we woke up we went to the Beverly rec center which looks like a real park that people actually go to…lol… then we came back to the appt, and got ready to go to the LA Dream Center. Now what im about to say in not a bad thing so to all that take it in a bad way check your self please. But here we go. I am so glad that I go and serve at HPC. The first 2 hours of my visit were not as I expected but were quickly made up for when we attended there Thursday night inner city service. One word. WOW… yeah the music was high impact and were anointed big time …it was a very powerful experience for me. Then what really made the night was the speaker. His name is Juda Smith and wow he is seriously the most amazing speaker that I have heard at his age. Probably in my top 5. He was real, relevant and crazy. If you wanna here more click on his name and it will bring you to the web page that he told Brock and I about after the service tonight. He will also be at Bethany in about 5 days. So check him out if you get a chance

Ok so what is this trip doing for me,

Its giving me a new fresh revelation of my faith and how I express it. People think I’m crazy some think I live on the edge but do I? That’s one thing that I have had to ask my self in the past few days (mainly tonight), am I living at 110% or am I surviving at 80%. I challenge you to do the same. Observe your goals and go all out to get there. Don’t let satin get in your way. We do have the power to succeed now all we have to do is use it.

Yo keep it real and ill be back on tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home