Tuesday, February 21, 2006

ON THE PLANE


You know any normal person can write a blog, but it take a true blogger to write a blog while he is on a boing 737 row 23 seat A ( next to a business couple) while on the way to L.A. so here I am all 260 lbs of me in a seat that is mad for a 140 pound ,man. This is amazing, I’m just pumped that I was able to get past the first two seats to be able to sit next to the window….lol…haha..

So you might be asking your self will I be blogging, will I be taking pictures and the answer is yes I will be posting at least once a day maybe even more. I will be arriving in L.A. at 5:30 and am not quite sure what I will be doing, I know this that I would like to give MAJOR props to heather for the best Valentines gift anyone has ever given me …you are amazing…yes its true amazing….ill be back

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad ur having fun...is this serious enough???

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home