Sunday, February 26, 2006

Feb 24-25 06...Dont get me started!



Is it true!!! Yes it is!! These pics are from yesterday where myself and Brock to hammers and sawed through some poor woman’s kitchen…hahaha.... Yes to all that are wondering I never stop working. Its actually really funny, the guy who we where working for was in awe that I would work during my vacation. I was like “What else would I do?” so he put us to work doing demo on this kitchen. And as you can tell in these pictures I will become more focused on my body and will be like a Greek statue in a matter of months…lol.

Ok ok now on the the spiritual things that I have been learning or should I say have been getting a deeper understanding of biblical principals. Ok ok this is what I want to talk about “Complacency”. I know this is satans man way of destruction on the youth of this nation. You ask how do I “know” this, well I have seen it first hand not only in BR but in LA as well. The scripture that comes to mind is the one about living Luke warm(rev 3:15-16). And how God would rather you be extreme hot or extreme cold. Complacency is the down fall, sexually, mentally, emotionally, and physically in young people. You know just talking about this kinda gets me mad, b/c I sit here and realize that not only me but everyone around me sometimes lives this kind of life. Then I begin to think…WHY? Why must we live like this? Is it pressure, is it because its fun and we want to “fit in “ in all different crowds. If not that then what is it. Why is it that we allow satan to get in our actions, so that we think we are Christians yet act like every one else. Some would say “be like the Romans” “ it’s the culture”…I say this when will we as Christians begin to set the standard for what is moral, for what is “Culture”. I am sorry for being so aggressive about this issue but I feel like this is making the “Lost Generation” more lost. So I say to the Christians that read this blog, I know it will be a struggle, but we must start to speak up and stand up for what we believe. Not morally, not culturally, not ethically…but what God Says!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just checkin

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babe!
Im glad you had fun and of course your working..thats bc your an awesome guy who has a heart to help WHEREVER your needed!
love u-ME

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home