Tuesday, March 14, 2006

LATE


I know i havent been a good bloger ...i dont know what it is i just forget every once in a while ...but i have to keep my blog readers happy. so here we go. first i would like to thank every one that commented on the prev blog, that was the most comments i have ever had on a blog and im pumped!!!!

ok now to the picture, many of you probably know what this is but yes today im getting an MRI on my head. Its really not that big of a deal, i have been having migraines really bad so my dr and I decided to get a MRI. now im alittle scared but i know every thing will be ok. so i still need for everyone to still be praying for me that i dont freak while im inside the machine....lol...that whould not be good!!!...ok guys ill blog when i get out!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Nephew Jumbo. How did you get that big ol' head in that MRI machine:-) Hope you are feeling better. Talk to you soon. SB

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home