Wednesday, March 01, 2006

where when and how??

so i have been having alot of people come up to me talking about my blog, saying things like this. "i read your blog" " you should blog more" etc etc. so i thought i would do so.
while i was pondering what i would write about i wondered how everyone get to my page and how they here about it so...this is what i would like to do if you feel ok about it please press the comment button at the bottom of this post and tell me how you found my blog??

ps dont forget to look at the pics links on the side

7 Comments:

Blogger agardana said...

Hey JP, linked here from Dan's blog. Check on you every once in a while to see how things are going. Sounds like you had a good time in California but I happen to know someone who is real glad you are back. Later.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always read your blog because i kinda think your the most awesome person on the planet!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Cajun Tiger said...

hmmm...and I wonder who "your biggest fan" might be...=)

Linked from Dup's site.

11:42 PM  
Blogger smarty pants said...

its windham, i saw yours on dup's blogroll. and i love you, as well.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone hacked my computer and your blog is perpetually stuck as my home page so I'm forced to look at it every time I open the Internet. :(

J/k... JP rocks... it's hard to find people that keep it real - JP, you are one of the few I know. Rock on ;)

6:12 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

JP,
I also linked here from Tori and Mr. Dan's blog.

3:28 AM  
Blogger Carole Turner said...

I came in through the Dan window also.

Hey Tell your sweet pea that I published a song on one of my blogs, thewardrobeandthewhitetree.blogspot.com (shameless plug!!) about Candice.
See ya at ball.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home