Friday, April 14, 2006

The Way I See It

So this is how it all went down. It’s about 6:15 in the morning, I'm sitting upstairs, praying, sipping on my grande white choc mocha skinny with whip, when I began to read the side of my starbucks cup. Now as you know starbucks prints quotes from famous people on the side of their cups, well the quote that I had on my cup was pretty good but not great. So I kept reading and realized that you could go on the starbucks web site and see more quotes. So ... I did!!! And this is what popped up. First one.

The Way I See It #70 previous | next

It’s difficult for people to get rid of junk. They get attached to things and let them define who they are. If there’s one thing I’ve learned in this business, it’s that you are what you can’t let go of.

-- Brian Scudamore

Founder and CEO of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?

WOW...check out that last sentence. Yeah can you say powerful? If this doesn’t hit you right where you’re at then you need to check your pulse cause this...if you allow it could change your life. Take a min and think about the things that you have been trying to get rid of in your life. Are they still there?? Have been trying to get rid of that one thing that keeps u from being the person you want to be...wow this guy hit it on the head. But this is what the guy didn’t say, if there really is something that is holding you back (junk in your life) you might try over and over again but with out the power and love of Christ you might still be trying to rid your self of your junk for many years. So I encourage you to "let go and let God"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home