Monday, April 03, 2006

MORNING PRAYER

This morning was the first day of “morning prayer” and yes its true I was there at about 5:35 this morning. Now some of you say that is pretty early considering that it doesn’t start till 6, well I have to let you in on a little secret. There is a group of guys that we call the openers. And for every group of Morning Prayer we divide up the days and we open the building for prayer. Now we have been doing this for a long time and we have all noticed that we are not always the first one there…in fact we are never the first one there. There is one man that always beats us there. So we have created a little game among the openers. Who can beat Pastor Dino to Morning Prayer? To be honest in one and a half years of opening I have only beat him like…twice. Yeah it’s true. If you think I’m playing. you are more than welcome to try it your self but I say to you good luck. So if you are wondering did I win today…the answer is no I was beat by Johnny and Dino. If I was a betting man I would be willing to bet that no opener will beat him in this group of prayers, think about it …if you do get beat to Morning Prayer…that’s the guy you want to beat you!

Is it true I have hit the top of HPC Blogging??. Well it could be true. Yesterday my mom called me to tell me that ps D put a link to my page on his blog. And later that day Pastor Mike said he was linking me to his blog. I guess in the world of blogging this is a great development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home