Tuesday, March 21, 2006

CHICKEN!!



So I gave my mom some props...so now it’s my dads turn.
For Christmas I gave my dad a huge crawfish burner set (pot, burner, and the works) so he goes out and borrows this weak tank from a friend so that we can do the first ever outdoor chicken cook!!!!
yes it’s true I hurried home then my dad and I battered and fried enough chicken for the entire block to eat. I wish I would have taken a pic of the finished product. Wow it was good. But I must say I was impressed my dad knew his stuff, he knew temperatures times every thing. He’s good. aight well just had to show some pics oh and there are more in the pics link on the side bar

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish i were invited...gosh that chicken looks scrumdilishes just like my man!!!

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Nice hair:-) Looks like your uncles. Wish were there to share the chicken. I'll bet it was good. Maybe when we come back your dad will do the same. Talk to you later. SB

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home