Monday, March 20, 2006

WOW

WOW... it feels like forever since i have bogged but its really only been like 5 days.
First I would like to thank my uncle for the comment. He is for real one of the coolest guys that i know, and i probably would not be the same with out him and my aunt. Thanks guys you are the best. OH by the way...you got to get a blog. Just call me and I’ll tell you how!

Its been a crazy week but a good one. As many of you know we just got finished with amplified.( a spring camp for high school and j-high students). wow it was crazy. Guest speaker Chris Caine from hillsong in Australia, did a amazing job. Now the main thing that is on my mind is the amazing outreach that we had this past Saturday. WOW it was amazing. We teamed up with the high school students from amplified and went to the St Patrick's day parade...Yep that’s right ..Crazy. 1oo kids mixed with 2000 waters to be passed out Equals organized chaos. We have been praying about this outreach for a long time now, and I feel like God truly blessed us out there. We passed out 2000 waters in about 45 mins. no kids lost and many great conversations. Plus it was tons of fun.

so that’s it that’s all i got for now. i hope to blog some of my thought soon. i haven't done that in a while. that what i really want to blog on here. not really what’s going on in my life but what’s going on in my head!..hhhhahaaaaa


PS...check out the PICS Link on the side bar to see more pics of things going on in my life...like the outreach this past sat and amplified!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home