Saturday, April 08, 2006

my thoughts this week

Well I guess that a blog is suppose to give you a birds eye view of what’s going on in my life or I guess just in my head…well this is what’s been getting me all week. Nothing to spiritual but very complicated. Ok here we go. How do I unclutter my life with tasks and jobs to do but still have a high rate of completion at productivity. I guess that is the million dollar question among adult. How to be busy but not feel busy. I hate feeling busy, well not busy but like over whelmed busy. You know, that feeling like.” I haven’t gotten more than 3 hours of sleep a night” feeling, yeah that one. Well I hope this made since but its really what’s been bothering me. So I have decided that I should try to go to bed earlier and hopefully from that I will be better rested to do more and then intern not be so cluttered with life!

PS you got to check out the weekly post on the Hamanism of the Week part of mikes blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home