Friday, April 28, 2006

georgia????????





Here we are …I am sitting in the sanctuary of a HUGE church in the big ATL. The name of the church is First Baptist church of Woodstock!...yep you see it …WOODSTOCK…lol its true. But for real this church is FINE. First class facility big time. But it makes me smile cause I know that our church building will rival this one…that’s a cool feeling. Ill leave pictures soon I promise.

Right now I want show you some pictures of what we did yesterday….GOLF…like all day 36 holes of golf…yeah that a lot. But here are some pictures so enjoy and I ill be back in a little while

Oh and Heather. I miss you babe, cant wait to see you in a bit…holla back!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o no I MISS YOU! make sure u take some good pics for all of ur "bloggin fans!" Tell Erwin to stop stealin my sermons!..;-)..lol..
-hbomb

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way i cannot believe you just stopped talkin to me and got off the internet!.. :-( u better buy me something good!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goshhhh..ur such a GREAT loooking golfer!

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want the world to know that i think Jp is a true man of GOD..and I couldnt think of ANYONE better to date my daughter Heather.
JIM

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to admit Jim, JP is a fine young man. Good thing he does not take after his dad:-) He's a great nephew that keeps us laughing when we see him. We really enjoyed Heather when we met her, she has a great smile and attitude. SB

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home